Terms and Conditions
Throughout these terms and conditions:
- “we”, “us” and “our” refer to persons working for or on behalf of Karen Austin, trading as Alible Nutrition at 36 Welbeck Street, Whitwell, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 4TW.
- “you” and “your” refers to the client using our service, website or social media, or person/s using these items on their behalf.
Personalised Nutrition (nutritional therapy) clients are additionally asked to read and agree the BANT Terms of Engagement, which will be provided at the initial consultation.
We may update these terms and conditions without notice. This version was published in February 2020.
Service Limitations (Personalised Nutrition)
You understand that we do not have medical qualifications and cannot provide diagnose medical conditions, or advice any changes to prescribed medication and/or treatment. Clients are responsible for contacting their medical health advisers regarding any health concerns and may be referred to them by us.
We base our analysis, feedback and recommendations on the information you provide in your Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire, Food Diary and consultations. You therefore agree to provide complete, accurate and relevant information in these documents.
The analysis, feedback and recommendations we provide are based on your circumstances and lifestyle, and scientific understanding at the point in time at which they are given. Alible Nutrition cannot be held responsible for advice not being applicable in the future due to changes in your own circumstances, health or lifestyle, or scientific advances.
Service Limitations (Canteen or Day Nursery Nutrition Review)
You understand that we base our analyses on the general health requirements of healthy individuals and so it may not relate any of your customers who have specific dietary requirements.
Our analysis, feedback and recommendations are based on the information you provide regarding the food you sell/serve. You therefore agree to provide complete, accurate and relevant information to ensure the advice you receive is appropriate.
Our analysis, feedback and recommendations are only relevant to the menu data you provide to us. You may not use it to reflect the health value of alternative, future or amended menu items.
Alible Nutrition cannot be held responsible for advice not being applicable following future scientific advances.
Website and Social Media
The information provided on our website and Facebook page is based on our research and interpretation. It is provided for general purpose and not for self-diagnosis of any health conditions or treatments, and is not considered applicable to all person/s.
Alible Nutrition does not endorse any products or services provided by third-parties that may be referred to on these pages. Any links to third-parties are provided for your convenience and information – the content of the target site has not been reviewed in full by us and we are not responsible for any information on there.
- Agree not to submit any media that contains personally identifiable (beyond your profile id) or sensitive information of you or of anyone else.
- Have the permission of all persons appearing in any media that you share for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein.
- Understand that it is strictly prohibited to upload media of any kind that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity, pornography, sexually explicit or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
- Agree not to upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
- Grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media.
Any posts made to the Alible Nutrition Facebook page will require approval before they are published.
Payment (Personalised Nutrition)
You agree to pay the advertised cost when paying a deposit at the point of ordering. Deposits will be redeemed against the full payment at the initial consultation. We will not refund any payments if you cancel the order after you have submitted your Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire and Food Diary, as appropriate.
We reserve the right to update prices; however we will honour the price advertised at the time you ordered the service during any overlapping period.
Payments can be made using PayPal, debit or credit card. The balance of payment can be paid by cash, cheque, or by debit or credit card.
Payment (Canteen or Day Nursery Nutrition Review)
At the point you place your order you agree to pay the full advertised cost for the appropriate nutrition review service.
We reserve the right to update prices; however the price at the time you order the service will be honoured during any overlapping period.
You can pay for the service using PayPal, debit card or credit card.
“Talks” includes presentations and any training services delivered by Alible Nutrition.
The price will be agreed with the client, including the payment method.
Any talks delivered to small groups at an Alible Nutrition event (or joint venture) will delivered at the advertised cost. Payment requirements will be included in the advertisement. Deposits may be required to secure places – these will be redeemed against the total cost when the balance is paid in full. Deposits or full advance payments will be refunded as per the terms of the specific event.
All tweets, posts, reports, information, logos and names produced by Alible Nutrition are protected by copyright law and remain the property of Karen Austin, Alible Nutrition.